I recently retired and now my life is busier than ever! I have been playing the hammered dulcimer as an enthusiastic amateur since 1989, and have been a member of Nonsuch since its inception. Early on I developed an interest in all the wonderful versions of the dulcimer world-wide and have attended most of the ...
- To chair committee meetings and the AGM of the Nonsuch Dulcimer Club.
- To set agendas for those meetings in consultation with committee members.
- To prepare an Annual Review of club activities.
- To ensure that the requirements of the Constitution are upheld.
- To sustain the momentum of club business.
- To maintain an overview of the workings of the club, seeking to promote inclusion and co-operation, whilst respecting the ideas and opinions of individuals.