I have had a life-long love for all kinds of music, but it was folk music that interested me most. My husband Ken ‘retired’ from teaching in 2001 and we moved to York where we ran a guest house for 10 years. It was during this time that we had the great pleasure of hosting the ...
NEWSLETTER EDITOR – Job Description
- To collate items sent in by members; encourage/request articles.
- To prepare newsletter in format for publishing and electronic distribution (e.g. pdf).
- To arrange for printing of newsletter + any flyers etc.
- To send completed issues to the distribution team.
- To enlist additional help as necessary.