I have been playing the hammered dulcimer since 2005, and enjoy many types of music – especially early English dance music, but also Celtic, Appalachian, French and other styles. I enjoy arranging music for the dulcimer, and also the freedom of playing by ear. I qualified as a Certified Music Practitioner in 2013, and have played ...
Contact the Annual Event Organiser
- To find suitable venues for the Annual Event.
- To arrange accommodation at the chosen venue.
- To make a budget and keep accounts of income and expenditure.
- To publicise the event in the club newsletter and elsewhere as appropriate.
- To liaise with the Annual Event Bookings Organiser as required.
- To liaise with and negotiate with tutors for the Annual Event.
- To plan and schedule workshops for the Annual Event.
- To ensure that the workshops run smoothly.
- To enlist additional help as necessary.