The Sweet Sounds and Singing Strings of Dedicated Dulcimers
For anyone who enjoys the melodious sound of dulcimers – both hammered and mountain style – Roving Folk, on Phoenix Radio in Halifax, West Yorkshire – in association with the Nonsuch Dulcimer Club – brings you the:
The latest edition of Dulcimer Junction continues to support the music and information printed in the Nonsuch Newsletter, and includes music from Nonsuch members among others. The newsletter goes out to our members once a quarter, you can join here!
Playlist & Links for Audio Supplement No.4
- Ken Bloom & Rachel Sprinkle – Da Slockit Light (YouTube video)
- Deborah Justice & Cameron DeWhitt – Mike in the Wilderness
- The Preachers’ Daughters – Da Rodd to Houll
- John Pearse – Beacon on the Hill (John Pearse on YouTube), Breezy Ridge Instruments – to buy John Pearse books etc.
- John Pearse – Music Box Theme
- John Pearse – Plaisir D’Amour
- Shirley Collins & the Albion Country Band – Hal an Tow
- Albion Country Band – Cheshire Rounds – The Old Lancashire Hornpipe – Albion Band Documentary 1979 (Full)
- English Dulcimer Duo – Trip to Lincoln & Flaxley Green Dance
- Ewan MacColl & Peggy Seeger – Sweet Thames Flow Softly
- Pete & Chris Coe – Farewell to the Brine (1975) – Pete Coe’s Website
- Grant Olson – Westphalia Waltz