Beginners 101 is designed for both new and shiny beginners and those of you who have been beginners for a while and would like to move forward. Workshops will run 2 hours per week for 6 weeks and cover topics such as:
- Fun tunes to get you started
- How to learn the map of your dulcimer
- How to tune
- Hammering technique
- What are lead patterns and why they matter
- Dulcimer ergonomics to avoid fatigue and injury
- How to get the best sound out of your dulcimer
- Chords, what, where, and how.
You’ll also be learning tunes both by ear and by music, and Tina will be providing resources to help you along your journey and use after class has ended.
The class runs from 2-4 PM EDT on Fridays from APRIL 23-MAY 28. This works out as 7-9pm UK time.
More details from her Website: https://allroadsleadhome.com/