Common Ground on the Hill normally runs a full summer camp based in Maryland, USA. This year it has gone online.
The Dulcimer classes (both Hammered and Mountain) go across weeks 1 and 3 of the Traditions Week.
Week 1 Tutors
- Karen Ashbrook – Hammered Dulcimer International (2 classes a day)
- Ken Kolodner – Hammered Dulcimer (2 classes a day)
- Mary Lynn Van Deventer – Beginner Hammered Dulcimer (2 classes a day)
- Sally Rogers – Beginning Mountain Dulcimer
- Sally Rogers – Singing with the Mountain Dulcimer
- Bing Futch – Beyond Beginning Mountain Dulcimer – The Bridge To Better
- Bing Futch – Mountain Dulcimer Smorgasbord
There are other classes in a wide variety of instruments, song etc.
The event is running on EDT so the first workshops (shown as 9am) start at 2pm UK time.
Full pricing information is here. It may seem expensive but the pricing is for a daily 75 minute session (or 2 as shown above) running for 5 days.