An event for Dulcimer players in the Eastern Region (and beyond) to meet and swap information, tunes etc. in an informal and socially appropriate way.
There will be an opportunity for players to try out dulcimers from other cultures with a 1912 Bohak Hungarian Cimbalom; a smaller cimbalom (maker and date unknown), a four octave Yang qin, East Anglian dulcimer, and a Hackbrett. Dulcimers from other cultures are very welcome.
Some of the Ron Moore Mountain Dulcimers will also be available to view/adopt.
Teas and Coffee will be available.
If you plan to attend, please contact George Monger: Email: George Monger Tel: 07703441265
The John Peel Centre, in common with other venues across the country, have Covid-19 guidelines for the safety of patrons.
In summary, to protect ourselves and the community, this is what we will be asking people to do when they visit the JPC:
- Do a lateral flow test no more than 48 hours before you come
- Don’t come if you’re unwell or you have been in close contact with someone with Covid
- Wear a mask
- Wash your hands and use the hand gel provided
- Book your tickets in advance, check in and pay by card (including at the bar)
- Respect each other, wherever possible stay socially-distanced (1m+)
The full guidelines can be seen on the John Peel Centre website Not all the points above apply to this event.