As this role is not currently a committee role, a committee member/trustee is allocated to co-ordinate with the Spring Fling Organiser, particularly to assist in getting approval for financial and contractual commitments. This is currently William Duddy.
- To find suitable venues for the Spring Fling.
- To liaise with the chosen venue.
- To make a budget and keep accounts of income and expenditure.
- To publicise the event in the club newsletter and elsewhere as appropriate.
- To liaise with the Events Coordinator and committee/trustee representative as required.
- To liaise with and negotiate with tutors for the Spring Fling.
- To handle queries, manage bookings and send out information to attendees.
- To plan and schedule workshops for the Spring Fling.
- To ensure that the workshops run smoothly.
- To enlist additional help as necessary.